The Last of Us is a survival and adventure minecraft map inspired by the upcoming game with the same name that naughty dog is going to release on june.
- You are lost in the middle of New York two decades after a plague has killed millions.
- The streets are full of monsters that try to kill you.
- Do whatever you need to survive and find a working vehicle to leave the town.
- Find a working vehicle.
- Find food in abandoned buildings.
- Chop down a tree to get wood.
- Make a refuge. Must have a chest, a workbench and a furnace.
- Find clothing and medicine.
- Craft a bow and arrows.
- Make a map.
- Find a renewable food source.
- Tame a wolf.
- Use the Empire State Building’s antenna.
Challenges for experts:
- Destroy the skeleton spawner.
- Destroy the creeper spawner.
- Destroy the spider spawner.
- Destroy the 5 zombie spawners.
- Destroy the hidden silverfish spawner of the subway.
- Increase the population of villagers living in the subway.
- Build more rooms in the subway.
- Find the 9 blocks of dirt and make a 3×3 wheat farm in the subway.
- Mipmap Level: Max
- Mipmap Type: Linear
- Better Grass: Fancy/fast
- Custom Sky: ON
- Distance: Far
- Drag and drop the zipped map into your saves folder and use “unzip here”.
- Drag and drop the texturepack .ZIP file into your texturepack folder.
- This can be done by clicking ‘texture pack’ from the main menu of minecraft then clicking “Open texture pack folder” and draging and dropping the file in.
- Install Optifine HD (This mod will increase your FPS)