SpriteCraft is a mc tool that will give you the opportunity to transform any presentation and image into cubes, like minecraft world is. You will also have the choice to either save the image or save the schema for MCEdit!
Simply put, Spritecraft is an easy-to-use independent Java application that allows you to load virtually any image and convert it into Minecraft blocks.
New Spritecraft 1.1 Features:
- Export schematics to use in MCEdit and other tools! Create huge images and use them ingame easily!
- Support for brown wool
- Automatic update notifications so you know when there is new features!
Free features include:
- Support for jpg, png, or bmp
- Convenient zoom/drag controls for image preview and result
- height settings – 30 blocks and 60 blocks
- Save output as png
Full features include:
- Supports any texture pack (even high-resolution ones). Add your own terrain image to use.
- Configure which blocks you want the algorithm to include or not. Turn off blocks you don’t want to use.
- Switch between top view or side view.
- Set your own output size dimensions, or choose no limit at all.
- List of materials and amount of blocks needed in output window
- Advanced dithering mode – great for large real-life images
Spritecraft in action:
Pick your input image and press create:
Change options like block type, side views, and dithering mode:
View and save your output image:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_field() in /home/drevaw/public_html/wp-content/themes/newsplus/single.php on line 68