Minecraft Dodgeball. Its finally here! That’s right, the Minecraft Dodgeball minigame. MrJohnson5 have been working on is finally completed. Now remember, this is Multiplayer only. He will release a Singleplayer Version later.
- You must have a team of at least 3.
- A maximum of 8 People can be in a team at once.
- If there is already 8 people in a team you will not receive any items.
- If you somehow spawn outside the map at any stage, use creative to find your way back.
HOW TO PLAY:
- To play the Minecraft Dodgeball Minigame,
- When you first spawn you must wait untill everyone who you are playing with is on the server.
- Then step on the gold pressure plate to start the map.
- Choose your team, Red or Blue?
- And you will be given Dodgeballs (AKA Bows and Arrows)
- Hitting someone with a Dodgeball will Automatically get them out. (In this case it kills them)
- They will be able to see everything what is going on in a little spectate booth.
- An average Dodgeball Round is VERY INTENSE!
- An Average Dodgeball round usually lasts only a few minutes. In some cases, with more skilled players, it can last much, much longer.
- Download the Map.
- Open .minecraft folder. (%appdata%/.minecraft)
- Put the downloaded map into “saves” folder.
- You’re Done!