The dictionary defines the term “complex” as “consisting of interconnected or interwoven parts” and “composed of two or more units”. Complex, the Minecraft map, is intended to be a single playeradventure that sets the player in the midst of a large 3 dimensional maze, rooms are connected together from each of the four walls, as well as above and below. The player starts with intentionally very little direction. The game adjusts the settings as the player advances. The player must navigate throughout the Complex, room by room in search of the Answer.
- 1. Difficulty – Easy
- 2. Mode – Adventure
- 3. Render Distance – Far
- 4. Don’t break anything.
- Complex is completely intended for single player. The 2 Player Version will work but it is not recommended. If you do desire to play Complex with a friend, you MUST read the READ ME file included in the download file.
- Beginning Spawn point should be X 189, Y 61, Z -489
Estimated Completion Time:
- 1 – 5 hours. Because Complex is a little more open than linear, it’s possible to have a variety of time lengths. The player decides which paths to take and that will alter the end time. Reports have come back to me that the total time was around 4 to 5 hours, but if you are logical enough, it’s possible to complete the map between 1 and 2 hours.
- Adjusted Multiplayer start area to remove mob spawning
- More TP commands altered to fit 2 player better
- Fixed 2 dead end areas that could possibly have no escape
- Fixed spelling of “Version” on 2 Player READ NOW book