Back Tools is one of my most loved mods. I’ve always wanted something similar to this mod. Back Tools is a mod that adds a absolutely new great feature onto players! It shows your tools on the back of the player. These tools are based on the last equipped tool that the player had.
Some information about this mod:
- Not compatible with SmartMoving mod.
- Require’s ModLoader.
- Compatible with ForgeModLoader!
- Go to your minecraft folder. (If you don’t know how to, look it up)
- Place the zip file in the /mods folder and run the game. (Make sure Minecraft Forge is already installed)
- If you want to change a setting (eg: a block id), go to /config/ and open “PortalGun.cfg” with your favourite text editor.
- Drop the zip in the /mods/ folder of the server root folder and start the server.
- If you want to change a general setting (eg: a block id), go to /config/ and open “PortalGun.cfg” with your favourite text editor.
- If you want to change a gameplay setting (eg: turret targetting), go to your world folder and open “PortalGun_world.cfg” with your favourite text editor.
- The mod requires Minecraft Forge.
- The Mod requires iChun Util Mod.
- This mod DOES NOT auto resolve Item ID issues, but uses Forge’s ID allocator for blocks.
- Please do check the config file, both of them, enough comments have been added for you to understand it.
- Server is VANILLA only.